From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 2016 07:56:26 -0700
K5P is a special callsign for Palmyra.  Its normal call should be KH5, but
for some reason, the powers that be decided to issue the call K5P for the
DX-pedition.  Makes it sound like it is in Dallas or somewhere in 5 land.  I
have K5P on 5 slots, but I didn't need them since I had worked them many
years ago.  Lots of folks are complaining about their weak signal.  Here in
Phoenix they have been plenty loud, but they are only using verticals for
antennas, and in many locations they aren't making it very well.

HTH

Alan - N7MIT

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ