From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 2015 12:43:41 -0500
Hello, everyone.

I spent a few hours last evening playing in the Stew Perry 160-meter CW
contest, and wound up putting 122 qsos in the log.

As I had expected, conditions on 160 meters were not the greatest.  Lots of
QSB, and QRN from storms in the southern part of the US.

Due to the fact that the contest exchange involved grid square numbers, I'm
not exactly sure of my most long-distance contact, but I am confident that I
covered much of the East Coast, Great Lakes, and Mid West regions of the
country.

I did notice an interesting problem with the N3FJP logging software for this
particular contest, which I'll describe in another e-mail.

All and all, the contest was fun, for the short time I was able to work it.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ