Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 20:12:51 -0500
The menu selections are different depending on if the radio is on general
coverage or ham bands so the menu numbers may not correspond.   I am not
sure which one's are missing on general coverage but probably things like TX
inhibit and repeater offset are not there making the speaker/tnc/pc not
number 9 but 7 or 6.