From:
"Dr. Ronald E. Milliman]\\\\`" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2014 18:42:45 -0600
Well, our Blind Hams' list came through once again! Thanks guys for your
leads on where I can find the standoff insulators I'm looking for. I just
wasn't using the right words when I was looking online and I wasn't looking
in the right places. Thanks to your suggestions, I have now found several
sources for the general kind of standoff insulators I'm seeking. The lead
John gave me for the ones in Radio Shack will work very nicely, but so will
several others I have located in farm supply outlets, like Tractor Supply
and others that are used for wood fence post standoff insulators when
installing electric fencing.

TNX,
Ron, K8HSY