From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2012 07:30:44 -0800
Hello Colin,
I guess if you can have all of the things you need programmed into the radio it would work.
I have used radios which did not have a voice chip in them by counting the frequencies.
I keep a Braille list of frequencies for my Icom 706 even though I can find out what frequency I am on by pushing a button.
I do not care if I can't program the radio for d-star because I do not program my radios now.
Colleen Roth, N8TNV;