From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2014 14:02:42 -0500
That was my point, I don't have any problems with my 706 that sighted people
don't and sometimes I have an easier time. I can't say I've ever got lost on
the TS-2000, I don't know if I'm just lucky or if it's that the radio isn't
that difficult. I have the TS-2000 for all bands and I have a separate VHF
radio though no antenna hooked to it right now. I don't use VHF much at all
so don't give that priority I only use it for a couple local NTS nets, ARES
and RACES stuff so not very often. I only even have the stand alone radio
for my wife to use when she wants to get on and I switch them, she doesn't
want to learn the TS-2000 right now.