From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:02:34 -0600
any of the sound blaster line rarely have issues.
You can get em pretty cheap too if you just want a stereo card with basic
mike in, line in and speaker out.
I think the XFi is probably a 7.1 with all the fancy digital i/o options
that you really don't need with echolink.
I would have thought yamaha would have been alright, but I guess not.
I certainly wouldn't run yamaha gear in a P A unless I had to and there was
no other option.
That said, yamaha stage monitors are pretty decent..but their amplifiers and
mixers are totally unreliable.
Their motor bikes on the other hand, good stuff!
73
Colin, V A6BKX