From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 19:23:08 -0800
Walt,

I have a clock which has either 12 or 24 hour announcements.  It's a cube design with the buttons for setting and switches for high/low volume and 12/24
hour mode located on the bottom.

I don't know the brand or if it's even still available, but I got it from the Lighthouse for the Blind in San Francisco.  I think it has an alarm function, but I may
be wrong about that.  The battery died a few months back and I stuck it in the drawer and never got around to putting a new battery in.  I did take the old
one out though!  <grin>

I believe it was in the 25 dollar price range and it has a clear male voice.

Don W6SMB