From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 12:45:30 -0500
Ron:

Try control Q.

This will give you a list of, I believe, your 20 most recent contacts.
There is a way to expand that list to include all contacts, and I think
you'll find it if you look in the menus once you do the Control Q.

After doing a Control Q, tab a few times, and you'll get to an edit
function.  Hit enter on that, and you should be able to edit any entry for
which you have made an error.

At least, this is what has worked for me.

Let me know if this doesn't help, and I'll dig deeper into my memory banks
to try to help more.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ