From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:41:11 -0400
I actually know someone who did the opposite, he put all the lower power
stuff on solar power full time and left the real major power draws on the
power grid. Cut his bill considerably he said and works well. HE can also
switch the rest to solar if needed but usually if he's going to do that he
throws his generator in the mix to help but that might be an option too.
I've thought about doing that here myself once I get a job and pay off
everyone I owe money to.