From:
Mark WZ0K <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2013 16:08:49 -0500
Hi
     The f6A has a broad band receiver, and covers 2 meters, 220, and 440.
It also has a number of cool features I haven't sorted out yet. Most of the
cheaper radios I have worked with only have a very limited receiver, and
only covered one band at a time. So, I am thrilled to have so much in one
package with my Kenwood.

God bless,
Mark and Noella
God loves You!