From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:29:30 -0800
Hi Rob, let me add my voice in thanks to you for taking on such a
project.  I think that if all of us on the list would be willing
to kick in even just $20.00 toward helping you realize the goal
of a stand-alone accessible meter that would work on Hf, VHF, and
UHF on any rig, would be a very worthy cause.  This would allow
you to buy one or more meters upon which to experiment and use as
a platform to develop a prototype meter.  Happy new year and I
wish you great success in all of your endeavors in 2014.  73, Jim
WA6EKS