From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 20:06:02 -0400
Hi,

I was told by a couple of hams today that even the ARRL's country list is
not up to date as that list doesn't show the last 4 countries that were just
added.  I did get a DXCC countries list from Bob K8MXC.  He said it was a
couple of years old, but its better than nothing!  I do

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!