From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 23:26:27 -0600
yep, back in the days when you could go visit your city counceler or mayor
and have a glass of whisky or beer and a cigar with him or her.
If you brought beer to anywhere other than your dorm room or designated
areas on campus these days, you'd be suspended...it's funny how our society
is becoming stricter and stricter towards the individuals freedoms and
rights and is getting more and more