Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 15:53:39 -0600

gary wrote,
   >Hi all.  Has anyone come across a net directory?
I think there was a 1995 version in msword format on oak.oakland.edu a
few years ago, but i haven't been able to get into that ftp site since
forever.

I had a friend of mine ascii it from word, I think I also had wp 5.1
versions too.  THat's the latest one i know of.

FOr the most part the 1995 I have is still fairly accurate.

It's in three files, the introductory material, the a file called
state.txt which is listings by state including section and local nets.
THe other file is wide.txt which is wide area coverage nets.

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions

--- Benjamin Franklin, NOvember 1755 from the
Historical review of Pennsylvania