From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2012 20:34:30 -0600
Howard, You beat me to it.  There website isn't the easiest to navigate, but
you can give them a call and they are really nice people to talk with.
They'll be happy to answer all your questions.  And Rob is a great guy to
talk with as well and he'll be glad to give you more information about the
speech box for the SteppIr.  He is on this list but you can also reach him
at:  916-366-6330.

Kris