From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:11:09 -0400
Well, you should be able to find it at most amateur radio dealers.  I
didn't truthfully shop around a lot.  I have my favorite dealers to deal
with, generally either AES, R&L Electronics, or The Ham Station, and I
honestly don't remember which one I bought it from.  One other suggestion,
though.  Go to R&L Electronics web site at www.randl.com and look through
their listings on the Jetstream antennas.  They are less expensive than the
Comet antennas, and I've talked to a couple of hams that have bought them
and like them.

73, de Lou K2LKK