From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 01:29:07 -0500
Hi Butch,

The antenna that I got with this transmitter is a simple whip antenna with a
bnc connector on it.  There are two 90 degree joints near the bottom of the
antenna that you can slide a plastic sleeve over so they won't flex.  There
is also a sleeve that covers the back end of the bnc connector and the lower
end of the whip.  I've been running mine at one watt and have noticed no
heating at all.  Be careful about the antenna you use!  This unit really
puts out a whapping signal and I don't want to see anyone get in trouble!

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]