From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:09:46 -0400
Hi, all.

About a year ago, I was forced into a situation where I had to use Outlook
2010 with Windows 7 at work.  The University was using Lotus Notes as it's
main e-mail program, and the only way I could make things work at least
somewhat well was to run Lotus Notes through Outlook 2010 and Windows 7.  I
now run both Lotus Notes and g-mail on my work laptop with Outlook 2010 and
Windows 7.  Although I don't really like it very much at all, I have managed
to get things to work well enough to at least perform most of the functions
I regularly need.

While I was going through all of the hoops to master the basics of Outlook
2010, someone sent me two outlook help files.  One is a list of Outlook 2010
shortcuts, and the other one is called Outlook 2010 textbook.

Please give me a day or two to try to find these files, but if anyone wants
them, contact me at:

and I'll be happy to send the files to you.

In making this offer, I am the first one to admit that I don't like to spend
a lot of time reading program documentation and help files, and simply do a
lot of hands-on trial-and-error learning with this type of thing to figure
out what I need.  Nevertheless, the files might serve as handy reference
guides, as they have done for me.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ