From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2015 09:33:46 -0700
There is a review which discusses the differences in I think July q s t.
  I don't think the controls are different, they've changed receiver a
bit, and allow you to split off the antenna for another receiver.  I'd
probably pay the differnece just to avoid the delay.  Good luck.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148