From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2010 22:19:45 -0800
I don't remember where I've asked before, so I'm asking again.  Will those
of you who believe in prayer please pray for my wife Libbie.  She has been
sick since a week before thanks giving.  She has been back in the hospital
for the last 8 days and still not getting better.  She is to weak to even
role over in bed, her blood chemistry is all messed up.  Anyway, to make a
long story short, please keep us in your prayers.  No way she'll be home
for Christmas, I just hope she improves a bit.

Thanks

Butch Bussen  WA0VJR