From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2010 23:24:46 -0400
I hope to see you on the net.  The California QSO Party will still be going
on, so we may have trouble keeping the frequency clear enough; we'll see.
And I hope some of us can hear Junior this time; persistence has to pay off
eventually.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls