From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 01:22:12 -0500
Bob, I think you are referring to the St. Louis Cathedral which is located
just off Jackson Square.  I am sorry you became ill.  I hope it wasn't bad
gumbo that did you in.  You probably could have found some Dixie Land Jazz
if you had walked down Bourbon Street a few blocks, or maybe turned off onto
a side street.  Preservation Hall still exists as far as I know.  That's a
hall where you sit on the floor and listen to jazz.  It's not a club.
Harvey