From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:45:48 -0700
Hi Brian,

I wonder if it is somewhat like the Yaesu VX-5R where you cannot set in
52.525 either without some maneuvering.  On the VX-5 it is set for a 10 kHz
step on 6 meters so you cannot get to 52.525.  But, you can change the step
to 5 kHz, set 52.525 into memory if you wish and then set the step back to
ten if you like.

I hope that might be of some help.  73
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450