From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:51:54 -0400
Thanks, Tom.

For this week-end's contest, I'll probably try to get by with my
earlier-noted strategy of just using the call field wave file, and will
determine whether to proceed any further based on that experience.

Scott is aware of the problem, too, and I suspect it will just be a matter
of time until it is fixed for the new versions of his various programs.

Tom Behler: ;KB8TYJ