From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:30:40 -0700
I will not ask where!

Thank You!

BRETT K WINCHESTER  PM  KD7JN
VOLUNTEER & READING SERVICES MANAGER
IDAHO COMMISSION f/t BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED - ICBVI
P O BOX 83720  BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208-334-3220 ext 104 +7 = voice mail  fax  208-334-2963

http://www.icbvi.state.id.us/brochure/RADIO.HTM
Member IAAIS International Association of Audio Information Services

>>> Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]> 12/04/01 10:29AM >>>
Richard:

Your story about the college club member burning his finger with a
soldering iron and saying some choice epithets reminds me of a situation
which occurred one day at the New Mexico State University ham club during
the 1970's:  for some reason, one of the good club members was working
upon some piece of ham gear -- a PC board mounted in a chassis, I think --
and as a workbench, was using another member's knee -- balancing the
chassis on the guy's knee as he soldered.  All of a sudden, the
guy-cum-workbench leaped up with a cry of surprise and pain!  Turns out
some of the solder had dripped thru the chassis and had burned a hole in
the guy's pants!

73!

Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Amateur Radio: < K 7 U I J >