From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 00:29:44 -0700
No, it wasn't bad gumbo that did me in.  It was my own stupidity.  Ever
since I had a "whipple" surgery procedure 2 years ago, my pancreas acts up
for any reason and puts me in the hospital where I get no food and no water
for about 4 days while they just load me up with pain medicine and liquids
through an IV.  One of these days it will probably take me out but until
then, I intend to die living instead of living to die.  Yes, we did look for
that hall and yes we did walk down bourbon street.  My wife worked there in
her younger and wilder days.  Thanks for the reply.  Visit us in California
if an earth quake doesn't break us off of the rest of the country before you
get here.