From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2014 15:02:45 -0800
HI Collin,
I'll let you know how my loop experiments work out.

I've heard people say they have had really good success using CW or the
digital modes with them.

I've also heard you get so-so results using SSB and say 5 watts.

Since I'm an apartment dweller I'm sort of restricted on what I can put up.

Fortunately, I have a balcony so I can stick something out there.

I was reading a review today of an MFJ mini dipole for 30 meters which I
also own.

Some poor fellow was living in a really restrictive apartment situation with
no outside antennas allowed.

He was doing really well on 30 meter CW with this MFJ dipole indoors.

Will keep you posted.

Eric
KU3I