From:
Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:36:04 -0800
When I was a kid, my family owned a canary.  At first, the good little
bird would sing practically the whole time he was awake.  After an
illness, however, he stopped singing most of the time.  However, with one
hundred percent certainty, that thing would sing up a storm whenever
anyone flushed the john!

Mike Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Amateur Radio: < K 7 U I J >