From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2012 08:45:06 -0800
great heavens, thank GOD you're ok, and Art came out of it with just
a temporary impairment, could have been much worse. that bleeping
driver should be put in jail among other things for doing what he
did, so here's hoping your attorney is a savvy enough person to do
what is right and proper.

Curtis Delzer.
HS.

K 6 V F O