From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2012 15:05:23 -0500
Yes it does, but I think it would work better for DX on 80 if the center was
higher.

As long as the balun is outside the shack, I don't think stray RF will be a
problem.  If you had ladder line in the shack, you might have cause to worry
but as someone else pointed out, the only time RF might be a problem is if
there was a serious mismatch between the antenna and the radio, which won't
be the case since you have to use a tuner.

Steve