From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:41:09 -0400
I usually make a short jumper with BNC male on 1 end and SO-239 or PL-259
what ever I have around on the other end and connect that to the BNC to SMA
adapter. You won't find anything for BNC for HF and all, and I can't find
any SMA male plugs for putting on any cable anywhere. other wise I'd just
make an adapter that goes right through.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3