From:
Bobby Druesedow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 21:36:53 -0500
Hello:

I have a Kenwood TS-570 for sale.  I have mic, manual and power cord. The
radio is in excellent condition, and it has the voice chip installed.  It
does 10 through 160 meters, and has the automatic antenna tuner.  I used it
with the Buddy Pole antenna for portable operations, and when I used it last
in June, I made several contacts at 100 watts.  The only reason I am selling
it is because I purchased the TS-480 to replace it.  It's a little smaller,
and works well in the Pelican case I bought.  I am asking $630 including
shipping.  I Prefer Pay Pal.  You can call me at 817-689-2380.  The price is
firm. Please call tomorrow if interested as my wife is already asleep.  I
will do my best to answer any questions.

73
Bobby Druesedow
Call Sign: W5OJT
Visit my web page at: