From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2010 21:59:04 -0400
Danny,

I haven't experienced their customer service yet but everyone I've talked to
who has has been blown away by them.  I do have a few questions so may call
them Monday.  But there's no question that they are aware of us, thanks to
folks like Gary, and they even posted a textual description of the front
panel on their web site.  I have found that to be invaluable while learning
this thing.  Lou