From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2008 11:10:50 -0400
I really think the cobra ultralite will be good, I've never had any luck
with the G5RV with heavy wind, or staying up with out maintenance for more
than 2 years or so. It's frustrating so I'll try the cobra, I think that
will be better. I also think my next cobra ultralite, if there is a next
one, will be home made because it looks 100% simple to make on your own and
a lot less money than the price they charge for it.