From:
richard & Karlene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
richard & Karlene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:33:45 -0500
Hi Everyone;
A good friend who is also blind has the following items for sale.  My
apologies for the third party listing but he is not a member of this group.
All his items are in excellent condition.
Rich
Hi, I am KB2OFJ since 1992.  I have two pieces of equipment for sale:
First I have an R7 vertical which I will ship UPS for about $120 or best
offer.

Second I have an Icom ic2kl automatic amplifier in good shape with manual.
Output is 500 watts.  I will ship it insured by UPS and would like about
$950 or offer.

You can reach me at email
or (716) 877-5620.

73--Dave