From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2014 22:36:04 -0700
Hello Joe, Don't get your hopes up too high for this indoor HF antenna. I
think that it is highly doubtful that an antenna that small can work very
efficiently.  In addition to poor performance, keep your eye open for
interference.  When you transmit on this small antenna, you run the risk of
getting into all many of electronics, not only in your apartment, but in
neighboring units.  Keep us posted on how you do.

Alan/KD7GC

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ