From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:20:54 -0400
I found the xp firewall always seemed to stop what I didn't want it to and
didn't stop what I did want it to. That is strange, but I know my mother's
old computer once decided it didn't want to go to a site she plays games on
anymore, no reason for it, we formatted it and everything and to this day,
it won't go to that site where all the other computers in the house will. I
think we formatted it twice even with no luck.