From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 14:21:18 -0500
Hi;
Speaking of phones,  I don't need a talking caller id but I might be looking for a cordless that will let me use one base and at least three receivers.  It would be cool if the memory info talked rather than trying to remember who was at what number?  I don't need built in answering either but I'd like to get back to one base and use that base for all my phones.  I currently have one that uses two phones with one base and although the audio quality is great, nothing talks.  I have an external caller id so that problem is solved.
Richard