From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:46:08 -0400
OK Kent.  The stock mic that comes with the 590 has up/down buttons
which you can change to pf keys if desired, and you can always use any
old headphones laying around the house until you get a handle on   what
you want to do and what direction you want to go.

I'm not familiar with the Radiosport headset, just do your homework and
shop wisely.

73, Steve KW3A