From:
Kevin Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 19:27:57 -0400
how do you scroll threw links on a big web site with net echo or whatever
else like it? apparently it's easy for people using it but I know nothing
about it since I would probably never need it. Also, does each user have
their own ip address or does the system generate a different one everytime?
What connection do they use? I mean $14.95 a month is ok but I wonder about
the connection they use. I suppose if it's broadband you're getting some
what of a deal.