From:
Junior Lolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 18:07:08 -0400
I am a totally blind 911 dispatcher with our local sheriff's office.
I have been doing this for almost 35 years.

Junior Lolley kg4itd
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator.
"Be careful how you treat people on your way up because you might meet them
again on your way down!!!"
Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned.