From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:49:10 -0500
I don't know, not having a 570 or 2000.
Everythinng talks so far except the meter readings, and the name of the
menu you are in. It might say menu 1 with the choices being on or off, but
it doesn't say what that menu is turning on or off.
It's a fantastic radio, I am really glad I bought it.  The control head is
on a long cord, so I can put the radio on a shelf and the head on my cofee
table.  Had a bit of figuring out to get it to work with my tuner.  Had to
tune for highest output, and then check reflected power.  Using dummy load
output as a refference point.  It is a great a.m. listening
radio.  Extremely sharp.
Adjustable internal keyer, delay and audio filtering. IF filters are
optional, but the audio can be narrowed to 50HZ on CW.
Lots of computer stuff, if you want.  Got it for $919.00 at AES.  I think
the board was around $69 but not sure.  It can record and playback CW or
off the air voice.  A cool feature is an audio monitor, which allows you to
adjust your audio settings and listen to the results.