From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2018 08:07:18 -0500
Butch,

To get the personal e-mail address in Outlook Express, do the following:

1. Open the message they sent
2. Go to the tools menu
3. Arrow to Add to address book submenu
4. Select sender
5. A dialogue box will come up with their name and e-mail information in it.
6. This box is a summary of information about the person.  You can copy
their address from this page or you can press control-tab and answer the
questions to create an entry for that person in your address book for future
use.

        I hope this helps.

Howard #3