From:
Junior Lolley KG4ITD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 18:16:30 -0500
Phil, I have the qsyer on my Icom 706 mark II g and yes it is so much faster
for me.

 Junior Lolley
Amateur radio call KG4ITD
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator
"Be careful how you treat people on your way up because you might meet them
again on your way down!!!"