From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:31:01 -0500
You  may need to boost your mic level.  You can do this from within echo
link or in the Windows volume control program.  Raise the level of the
slider and see if it improves.

Your OS may also have an advanced tab in the microphone section.  Clicking
that tab will give the option of checking a box to add 20 db boost to the
mic.   With that box checked I get good audio from my Heil headset.  Without
it  audio is very low.

Good luck, Steve KW3A