From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 20:37:04 -0700
Hi Danny,
There is a lady named Debbie NOrling who has a Yaesu FT817ND who uses the
commander software with Jaws.

On the other hand her husband is a sighted ham and engineer and am sure that
is helful.

Didn't know that w4RT made any software that could control Yaesu radios.

I'll have to correspond with Jack about this.

It would be nice to pre-configure a menu on an 817ND for my use without
having to have sighted assistance.

I think I'm going to be going to a Braille research convention in DEnver in
June.

They hare an HRO store there. I might just buy an 817 at that time.

I'll be back with more questions before then, I'm sure.

73,

Eric
KU3I

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4993 (20100401) __________