From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2013 09:10:25 -0500
Do any of you guys have SUV type automobiles, with two meter radios in them
and if so, where do you have your antennas.  Also, what type of antennas do
you have and where is it located on the vehicle?  My wife has a 2005 Ford
SUV and I have been thinking of putting a 2 meter radio in it but I don't
know where to put the antenna and be able to get it into the garage.  I
would like to put it on the left fender across from the broadcast antenna
but then getting it into the garage would be a problem   I can't put it on
the back bumper because the tailgate lets down.  .  Any suggestions would
be appreciated.

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC