From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 2015 10:21:16 -0230
Hi all:

Well I have to say for me this was a successful CQWW SSB. I bettered last years score by 22,000 points with a total of 270 contacts, in the single op, single band for 40M.
Total score of 47085 including my 1ST VE6 on 40M. Worked 2 VKs and KH7M. Worked allot of Europe and South America which probably helped allot. Wanna thank you Steve KW3a for stopping by and giving me a couple of points. Dunno if you could hear but I wasn't on the new mic, was on the heil pro micro duel.
Was thinking about investing in a tower and big Yagi but perhaps I might put up a hex on a rotatable mast and spend into power. LOL those 1.5KW mono banders sure tear up the skull. LOL

73:
Mike DE VO1AX

Sent from TypeMail