From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:26:57 +0100
Hi Terry,

I'm not really sure if there is a logger for your contest.  Amateur Contact
log is a general logger only, and N3FJP handles contests by producing a
separate program for each different contest.  This is the opposite to N1MM,
which has 1 much more complicated program supporting all the contests
<smile>.

Scott is about half way through rewriting his contest logs in C#, and I
think he was bringing out a new program ahead of each contest where it was
needed.  BTW, I think he has about 50 contest loggers in the list.

Take a look at N3FJP.com, and perhaps check out what is available?  Again,
I've no idea if the changes rolled out from the AC Log amendments will make
these logs totally accessible, but it will no doubt help.

Thinking about it, if the contest loggers allow for Cluster access for
assisted operation, and these get the AC Log changes, this will make a big
difference.  Unlike N1MM, I don't think any N3FJP logger will control the
rotor.

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals